The Orthodontic Practice of Lake County offer Invisalign as a teeth straightening treatment for patients who want to achieve a beautiful smile without the look of traditional metal braces. Invisalign is an innovative and advanced technology that uses clear aligners to achieve beautiful results. We offer this revolutionary method at our offices in Antioch, Grayslake and Gurnee.
Invisalign – the clearer alternative
What is it?
Invisalign uses a series of invisible and removable clear aligners to shape your smile according to the treatment plan designed by your orthodontist. Not only are the aligners invisible, but they are removable so that you can eat, drink, brush and floss with no problems – all while your teeth are moving into position. Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and doesn’t require metal brackets or wires that cause the discomfort experienced with traditional braces.
We also offer options for fast Invisalign treatment here at Orthodontic Specialists of Lake County.
What to expect with Invisalign
Getting orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is an easy process that many patients enjoy!
- Start with a consultation: First, your doctor will examine your teeth and show you what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
- Personalized treatment plan: We’ll begin by taking a fast, precise digital scan of your teeth. Then your orthodontist will develop a custom treatment plan and even allow you to preview your future smile!
- Your aligners are customized for you: Once your plan is finalized, your clear aligners are created and prepared to start moving your teeth into position.
- Beginning treatment: You’ll wear each set of aligners for a few weeks. As you move to the next set in the series, your teeth will move little by little into the final position. We’ll be available to help you each step of the way.
- Live life uninterrupted: Achieve your beautiful smile while living your life normally. Invisalign is easy to get used to and requires less time in the doctor’s office for adjustments than traditional braces.
Am I a candidate?
In general, Invisalign can be used to treat the same orthodontic issues that are normally treated with braces. Our orthodontists may recommend Invisalign to correct:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped and spaced teeth
- Certain problems with the bite, such as an overbite, open bite, underbite, or crossbite
During your initial visit, we will determine whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign. This treatment is often a good choice for adult patients and others who are interested in a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign choices for you
If you’d like to learn more about your different options for Invisalign treatment, contact our offices and one of our staff members will happily assist you. Your first visit at our offices in Antioch, Grayslake and Gurnee, IL is free, so schedule today!Book an appointment