At the practice of Orthodontic Specialists of Lake County, we offer a variety of services to suit your needs and treatment objectives. We provide these services at our offices in Antioch, Grayslake and Gurnee, IL. Following your initial consultation, our friendly team can recommend the best treatment for you at the Orthodontic Specialists of Lake County.
Orthodontic treatment for you and your family
Our treatment philosophy
OSOLC practices and teaches the Bioprogressive Philosophy of treatment. We incorporate the most advanced technology with our unique diagnostic capabilities to accomplish the movement of teeth with known and measured forces using one tenth (1/10) the force used by other appliance systems. The benefits of this biological approach to treatment in several ways, including:
- Fewer extractions (over 90% of our patients do not need teeth removed)
- Longer periods between appointments (and fewer appointments)
- Shorter appointments
- Shorter treatment time
- Less tissue damage that can occur during treatment, including root resorption (shortening), and bone loss from periodontal (gum) disease
- More stable/permanent treatment results
- Less pain and discomfort during your treatment
Our advanced technology includes 3D digital x-rays, iTero scans, SureSmile® and Dental Monitoring which create virtual images of your teeth, allowing us to provide treatments with unprecedented precision, and save you up to 6-8 months of time in your treatment.