Here at the practices of Orthodontic Specialists of Lake County, we’re always looking for ways to improve and make our work more comfortable and efficient for our patients. In order to achieve faster treatment times, we utilize Propel Vpro5 and SureSmile to get you the results you want more quickly. All accelerated technology is available at each of our offices in Antioch, Gurnee and Grayslake, IL.
Speed up your treatment
Our Specialist Orthodontists have been offering SureSmile to their patients since 2008. SureSmile treatment begins by creating 3D images of your mouth. Our orthodontists move these teeth virtually to the position for an ideal bite. This information is then sent to a laboratory in Texas that uses robots to bend a series of wires that, over time, will create in reality the same outcome our orthodontists created virtually.
By using SureSmile technology, your straightening treatment will be easier and significantly quicker than traditional braces treatments. Benefits of SureSmile include:
- Shorter treatment times – SureSmile treatments have been known to reduce the time spent receiving a straightening treatment by an average of 8 months. As always, the length of the treatment depends on the individual patient. Nevertheless, SureSmile can produce outstanding results with more precision than traditional treatment in much less time.
- Fewer office visits – With SureSmile, our patients spend less time in treatment and make fewer visits to our office.
- Less overall discomfort – The custom SureSmile archwire provides smoother tooth movement for a more comfortable experience than traditional braces. The SureSmile system is engineered to maximize the efficiency of each wire, significantly reducing the number of adjustments needed to create your signature smile. This means fewer episodes of discomfort during your treatment.
- High-quality results – SureSmile archwires are doctor prescribed, custom shaped by a robot, rather than being shaped by hand. When the wire is inserted, each tooth moves directly to the prescribed position, without needing multiple adjustments along the way. This allows greater precision in the movement of your teeth, providing you with beautiful results in a shorter time.
Dr. Sellke, Dr. Reily and Dr. Kats use Propel’s Vpro5 device in conjunction with Invisalign® and braces treatments to accelerate the movement of your teeth. The VPro5 ™ is a hands-free, easy-to-use device that you use for only 5 minutes every day to shorten your time in orthodontic treatment. The device gently vibrates the teeth at a frequency that allows the teeth to move more freely to accelerate the tooth movement process.
How does the VPro5™ benefit you?
- Reduces orthodontic discomfort
- Accelerates tooth movement with braces or Invisalign© treatment, reducing time in treatment
- Properly seated aligners results in better treatment
- Stimulates bone generation and remodeling, increasing bone density for a more stable result
Interested in accelerating your treatment?
Book a free consultation with our friendly orthodontists to learn more about SureSmile and Propel Vpro5 and how it can shorten your treatment time.Book a free consultation